- Tom W. from Dayton, Posted: 10/17/2020
Sometimes you don’t know what your going to get based on pictures but we were very happy with unit 505 and the grounds at Caroline Dunes. We would definitely stay there again.
- Belia C. from Conover, Posted: 07/20/2020
Everything was great, as usual!!! Can’t wait to get back in September!!!
- Robert H. from Easton, Posted: 12/03/2019
We didn't want to come home !! We absolutely loved the condo and location, We were coming to the beach for 25 years and wish we found this condo earlier than last year. This is our second stay , We'll be back !
- Jim S. from Waterloo, Posted: 11/03/2019
Our stay at Carolina Dunes was GREAT.The unit was the best,very clean,good location, and staff where very helpful.
- Ken W. from Toronto, Posted: 09/26/2019
Weather excellent & condo was as well.
- Anonymous from Brooklyn, Posted: 09/17/2019
Very pleased staying at Carolina Dunes the week after "Dorian". Condo was beautiful and very clean. All the essentials of home. Staff was pleasant and courteous. There is nothing so peaceful as siting on the porch , listening and watching the ocean.
- Belia C. from Conover, Posted: 09/04/2019
Our recent stay was FABULOUS!!!! Not a single complaint!
- Anonymous from La Prairie, Posted: 08/19/2019
We had a wonderful time at Carolina Dunes! Great condo! Clean and very well equiped! Spectacular view!
- Jennifer S. from Brunswick, Posted: 07/30/2019
- Neda C. from Lenoir, Posted: 06/04/2019
Stayed 3 weeks in this condo. Everything clean and up to date except the appliances. Most exciting thing that happened was an alligator on the beach in front of the building.
- keith t. from saltillo, Posted: 05/27/2019
Be sure and go to boardwalk and Broadway
- Craig B. from Owasso, Posted: 01/19/2019
The property was very nice and clean. Great location right at the beach. Close to restaurants and sights. Would visit again.
- Cynthia H. from Mocksville, Posted: 11/13/2018
Wonderful place to stay! Clean, great views and you felt safe coming in after dark.
Overall with our stay no5 property conditon no5 location no5 prooerty no5 property management company no5
- Jim S. from Waterloo, Posted: 11/03/2018
We had a great time at Carolina Dunes -505 very clean.
- Nashae G. from Lawnside, Posted: 09/13/2018
We loved the condo. It looked exactly like the pictures!! It was our first time in Myrtle beach!! We will do it again
- Tracy G. from Crawfordsville, Posted: 06/25/2018
We love it here!!! This is the 2nd time that we have rented from Luxury Beach Rentals and I will never go anyplace else. Their rentals are amazing and Ive rented many different places in the last 10 yrs we have been going to MB, but I will never rent from anyone else again. The customer service reps are very helpful and always friendly. I would definitely recommend this property to anyone looking for a great place to stay.
- Crystal D. from Aulander, Posted: 06/12/2018
Very comfortable, relaxing and enjoyable.
- Anonymous from Findlay, Posted: 06/03/2018
This condo is just as described and looks like the pictures shown here. Spectacular view of the ocean from the balcony, and it was spacious and clean. The location of the condo was perfect,and the covered parking space was nice. Would definitely return for my next trip to Myrtle.
- Susan P. from Jonesville, Posted: 05/08/2018
Really liked the condo and the great location.
- Anonymous from Pine Haven, Posted: 05/01/2018
Condo was clean and ready upon arrival. We only used kitchen for breakfasts but had everything we needed. Great view of ocean, bed comfortable and nice furniture.
- Amanda R. from Fletcher, Posted: 03/30/2018
We had a great family Vacation! Would definitely stay there again!
Had a minor issue with the shower handle and it was immediately taken care of.
- Anonymous from Pittsfield, Posted: 01/12/2018
Condo was clean rooms were very spacious!
- Susan M. from Yorktown, Posted: 11/08/2017
My experience could not have been better. Great weekend with my extended family for a wedding. I went to the Dunes years ago and it is better than I remember . Beautiful condo comfortable furniture. Loved every second.
Very efficient management company.
We will be back.
- Jim S. from Waterloo, Posted: 11/07/2017
Comfortable accommodations in a great central location.
- Anonymous from Gainesville, Posted: 09/11/2017
We had a wonderful time and the unit was beautiful. It was clean, spacious, well decorated and right on the beach! My only recommendation would be to remind tenants to empty the lint trap in the dryer. It was pretty full but otherwise not a single complaint. Everything was great from the carts for unloading to the shower by the pool.
- Victoria H. from Woodbury, Posted: 09/11/2017
This condo was beautiful and clean with an amazing view. We loved how close it was to the water. We even had a covered parking spot. Overall it was a wonderful experience. We will definitely be back!
- Anonymous from Aldie, Posted: 08/14/2017
Easy booking, clean and beautiful beach front property! Would return!
- Chuck M. from Yardley, Posted: 08/13/2017
If ever vacationing down there we would go down to that place again in Myrtle Beach
- Patti B. from Taylorsville, Posted: 05/23/2017
The condo is in a great location and is very roomy and has everything you need for a great stay. The grounds were kept clean and the staff was very friendly. Hope to stay here again.
- Sharon S. from Johnson City, Posted: 05/08/2017
Everything was absolutely perfect. The condo was beautifully decorated and very roomy. The access to the "owner" parking space was a plus. Pool area very clean and well maintained. Looking forward to our return visit for 3 weeks in September.
- Brian F. from New Hamburg, Posted: 04/30/2017
Certainly hope to return and that says it all. Only downer was we never saw any dolphins
- Pamela B. from Scottsbluff, Posted: 04/19/2017
This condo has the perfect location! We were able to hear the waves when we went to bed and when we woke up and walk to the beach within a few steps. We were able to experience wildlife such as crabs, jellyfish, dolphins and much more. The condo was equipped with everything we needed and was a great vacation destination. I highly recommend this rental .
- Anonymous from Grand Rapids, Posted: 04/15/2017
Loved it, very relaxing the kids love staying there shone away from home.
- Anonymous from Shingle Springs, Posted: 04/14/2017
We really had no idea what we were doing. This was our second trip to the eastern US, and our first to the east coast. We could not have been more pleased with this rental. This place was a pleasant surprise. It was exactly as it was represented. The view was fabuluous. We were fortunate enought to have witnessed both a glorious sunrise over the ocean as well as a red full moon rise. The location is such that it's a few miles from the really busy boardwalk, yet close to everything, which we appreciated. The rooms were clean, fresh and spacious,and had everything we needed. We would highly recomend this place. :)
- Lisa W. , Posted: 02/26/2017
We spent a fantastic week in condo #505. Fortunately, we had lots of sunshine and unseasonably warm weather. There was plenty of space in this clean, bright, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo. It was a pleasure preparing meals in the large, well-equipped kitchen, but our favorite thing was the amazing view of the ocean from both the master bedroom and the balcony off the livingroom. We watched for the dolphins to pass by each day. We enjoyed walks on the beach and time by the well-maintained pool area. We look forward to returning again sometime soon.
- Anonymous , Posted: 02/15/2017
We stayed in this condo for a week and were very happy with the entire experience. The condo is very clean, updated, spacious, and fully equipped. The ocean view is fantastic and we were even able to see dolphins from our balcony. The management company did a wonderful job in making sure all our needs were met.