- Anonymous from Trinway, Posted: 09/28/2023
We had to leave 3 days early due to tropical storm hitting and us having comments we couldn't cancel so we had to leave to be on safe side other then that will be booking with luxury beach again
- Michael S. from Wilbraham, Posted: 07/10/2023
The rental was a nice rental. However, it was very dirty when we got in. We had to sweep and mop when we got there. We would stay at Carolina Dunes again, just in a different unit.
- Very clean: Every room was very clean and neat.
- Comfort! Beds were comfortable and the living room furniture was fantastically comfy! Especially after a long day of sun and adventure. I can't thank the owner enough for NOT defaulting to the minimum, crummy, uncomfortable furniture.
- Kitchen: So much counter space! Appliances in good working order. Both Keurig and standard coffee maker provided. A joy to cook in. (standard disclaimer - I always bring one "good" skillet and a couple of my own utensils because others are not as picky about the care of non-stick pans)
- Balcony: One of the best features! The owner provided really nice, sturdy, comfortable lounge chairs that are taller so you have a fantastic view of the beach/ocean. 3rd floor offers a great view! Very roomy.
- TV!!: Very nice large flat screen in the living room and small flat screens in each bedroom.
- Building: Building is older with only about 40 units - it was generally quiet and the elevators were quick. It is kept clean and appears to be well maintained.
- Pool: it was too chilly for me, but it looked very clean and other more hardy folks seemed to be having fun!
- Location: This place is closer to the South end of Myrtle Beach and I would say centrally located to most anything available to do - only about 5-10 minutes to the Board Walk amusement park area. Plenty of restaurants!
- Must See: Duck Donuts, Johnny D's (breakfast - yum!!), Pirate Show (bring your wallet!) Nice Mexican Restaurant within a few blocks from the condo that stays open late!
- Sheets and bath towels: plentiful and decent quality! (bring your own beach towels!)
SUMMARY - We can't wait to go back to this condo! If you have never been to Myrtle Beach - the sand is very fine and just a joy to walk on.
Suggestion: Get a visitor's log book so that people can write down their expe
- Michele S. from Aquasco, Posted: 06/20/2023
Things that matter:
- Anonymous from Clayton, Posted: 10/11/2022
Terrific place for my husband and I for our anniversary. Everything we didn't expect to be provided was there for us, such as paper products. Very clean. Great shower with lots of water pressure. I would recommend to anyone.
- Anonymous from St. Peters, Posted: 07/09/2022
Great condo, great view, would visit again.
- Amy K. from Maryville, Posted: 06/06/2022
Condo had all the comforts of home. Location was perfect. Smaller complex meant less wait time for elevators and smaller crowd at the pool. Will definitely visit again.
This time we were a little disappointed in the cleanliness of this condo. The wooden shutter blinds in the master make the room very light, hard to sleep after sun comes up. The king bed mattress is worn out and needs replaced. The pool bathroom needs some TLC and cleaned more often.
- Anonymous from St.Marys, Posted: 04/26/2022
We have stayed in different condos on this property. We love the location and that it is smaller than many.
- Rick S. from Waterloo, Posted: 04/17/2022
My wife and I have been spending our Winters in Myrtle Beach for 15 years. While we have always enjoyed our previous accommodations, this year was the best so far. Direct ocean front let’s you take in the ever changing mood of the ocean and to follow all the activity on the beach. The unit itself is very spacious with a good layout and the appliances are all up to date. This is a great condo unit. We will be returning for our 5 months next Winter!
- Leslie T. from Raleigh, Posted: 08/09/2021
We stayed at this rental last year too. Everything was in great working order. The view is wonderful and I love not having to check in. The only negative would be that housekeeping did not sweep under the beds or the sofa’s. We found 2 cups and a pack of nabs! Other than that, the place is great and we will rent there again.
- Anonymous from Crestwood, Posted: 08/02/2021
Our family had a wonderful time at the beach and enjoyed staying at your facility.
- Paula W. from Mt. Solon, Posted: 07/19/2021
We had a great time. The condo was large, clean, had ample space, was comfortable, and had plenty of seating inside and on the balcony. The pool was nice and the perfect location. Will stay in this room again!
- Mandy H. from Greenwood, Posted: 06/20/2021
This condo was perfect for my family of 6. It was nice, spacious, homey and close to everything. We had a great time. We will definitely visit again in the future.
- Leslie T. from Raleigh, Posted: 10/17/2020
We stay at Carolina Dunes every summer. This was my first time in #304. It was very clean and the furniture and beds were newer and comfortable. There were plenty of kitchen utensils , pots, and pans. We will rent this unit again
- Anthony N. from Rocky River, Posted: 06/15/2020
Overall this was a very well maintained condo unit and the pictures accurately reflect reality, which isn't always the case. The unit was very clean and had all the kitchen utensils needed to enjoy a break from COVID, while not having to go out to eat. The in unit washer and dryer was so useful and is a huge bonus to have. The location was perfect for us as it was a short drive to anywhere you would want to go, but in a little quieter part of Myrtle Beach. The balcony was great as it was very private and the proximity to the beach was fantastic. The overall property maintenance was good; however, there were other guests that left their trash next to a small garbage can next to the elevator, which was outside of our door. The property instructions clearly state where trash is to be taken out, so I don't blame the property management for this one, but other guests. You know what they say, you can't fix stupid. We would definitely stay here again if we ever return to Myrtle Beach.
- Jim S. from Waterloo, Posted: 03/03/2020
Great place to stay.
- Erik K. from Bahama, Posted: 12/04/2019
This place was fantastic. Very clean and comfortable. We will definitely be staying here again.
The luxury beach rental staff were very responsive when a breaker blew. They fixed it within a couple of hours.
My family and I would definitely rent this condo again!
- Leslie V. from Tottenham, Posted: 10/09/2019
We absolutely loved this condo! It was so clean, great view, great amenities and comfortable beds!
- Anonymous from McDonald, Posted: 09/30/2019
Great place to stay...very nice area and close to everything. Peaceful and quiet.
- Donna E. from Weirton, Posted: 08/21/2019
Excellent!!!! Very enjoyable. Definitely want to come back.
- Sarah F. from Louisville, Posted: 07/07/2019
Our condo was absolutely perfect in every way. Great location, great floor level, super clean, super updated and very comfortable! I can’t think of anything that we would change. They had comfortable beds, plenty of room for everyone. There were 4 beach chairs and an umbrella to use also. The pool area was recently updated from what others there told us, and it was gorgeous! Never had to worry about not getting chairs there. Can’t say enough about how wonderful this place was and we are very picky.
- Brad R. from Martinez , Posted: 05/23/2019
The home was well appointed and in great location. The staff was helpful and easy to work with.
- Maureen O. from Catonsville, Posted: 05/12/2019
Everything was as advertised- perfect! It was a clean property, with spectacular views and access. Incredibly equipped for cooking, laundry, etc. A real home away to enjoy everything including the breathtakingly beautiful crash of the surf on the shoreline from sunrise to sunset. Comfortable beds, wonderful baths, and a delightful kitchen. I really enjoyed sitting on the balcony and watching the waves, the birds,and the weather. This is a must return condo!
Up to date with awesome views of the ocean
Balcony from living room and access from master bedroom
Beautiful and very comfortable
- Anonymous from Sparta, Posted: 04/07/2019
2 bedroom 2 bathroom level 3 room 304
- Jim S. from Waterloo, Posted: 03/18/2019
This was our first time in unit 304, and our stay has been great. We will come again.
- Brittney M. from Avon, Posted: 10/31/2018
We have nothing bad to say about this rental. The view is spectacular, the place was clean and updated, the management was super helpful. The beds were comfortable - they are on the firm side for those that are picky about that but not rock hard. We didn't want to leave. Definitely will be back.
- Tom R. from Leesburg, Posted: 07/25/2018
Always skeptical with finding a new beach place to stay in while on vacation. Caroline Dunes 304 did not disappoint. The place was clean and very close to the beach. Being able to walk out on the porch and see the ocean is always priority and this place delivered. Condo is centrally located between Boardwalk/Broadway on the Beach and Barefoot Landing . So there are lots of places in between to eat that are very close by. Really the only have 2 negative things I can say about the condo, the beach chairs provided weren't in the best of shape, one actually broke while I was sitting in it due to rust (which I replaced) and the master shower didn't have a door so we had to put towels on the floor because water would end up all over the place. Those are minor issues for sure and wouldn't stop me from coming back.
- Sheila T. from Columbia, Posted: 05/31/2018
Our second time staying at Carolina Dunes and again was excellent! Luxury Rentals have a very professional staff and condos are awesome!
- christina h. from columbus , Posted: 05/14/2018
This is second time staying here and we absolutely LOVE it!!! The location is perfect and the condo is very nicely decorated and well kept!! I can’t think of anything to improve on! I told my husband I never want to stay anywhere else! Our 3 year old son fell in love with it as well! If we weren’t on the beach or at the pool, we were on the balcony enjoying the beautiful scenery! I HIGHLY recommend this place to everyone!!!!
Condo was great for 4 woman. Very spacious, perfect setting, great parking, quiet and most important, CLEAN! Loved it!
- Margaret Z. from Mansfield, Posted: 05/08/2018
4 Nights, 5 rounds of golf, beach fun and nighttime activities!
- Anonymous from Lancaster, Posted: 11/02/2017
Great time in a nice quiet area, enjoyed the stay and the other guests too.
- Anonymous from Livonia, Posted: 09/25/2017
We had an amazing time & the condo was gorgeous!
- Richard P. from Cary, Posted: 09/02/2017
I have to say that this is the best unit I have rented. The parking was convenient, the beach was just steps away, the unit itself was breathtaking! This is truly a oceanfront unit. The rooms were spacious and the beds where comfortable. Sorry it took so long to give you this review, but I was busy telling all of my friends and co-workers what a wonderful unit this was. It was absolutely a home away from home. I will definitely stay here again! Thank you for sharing your beautiful home with us.
- Stephen J. from Utica, Posted: 06/12/2017
Property description perfect. Unit clean and well-maintained; great customer service. would highly recommend to friends and family. Enjoyed many restaurants; golf at Tupelo Bay a must!
- Anonymous from Wheeling, Posted: 06/12/2017
Love this area of Myrtle Beach! So convenient to everything.
- Michael W. from Ewing Township, Posted: 06/02/2017
It was nice.
- Anonymous from Ashland, Posted: 09/27/2016
A great stay at Carolina Dunes! The condo was very clean and spacious. Plenty of towels were provided.
- Michelle T. from High Point, Posted: 09/18/2016
We really enjoyed the property. It suited us very well. We liked that it had carpet. The property was well maintained. The view was amazing. The only negative thing I could say is that the vents in the unit were covered in mold and that really bothered my allergies. We actually wiped down the ones we could reach. Also, there needs to be better lighting in the master shower. Very dim in there. We would rent this unit again. Thank you!
- Chris K. from Buffalo, Posted: 09/06/2016
Beautiful place.loved it. Great view. Access to everything.
- Doris C. from Rockingham, Posted: 08/31/2016
Very Clean and Very nice
- Anonymous from MILLBURY, Posted: 08/22/2016
We love Myrtle Beach! Carolina Dunes is in a great location! Right in the beach away from the busy downtown yet just minutes away! Would stay again for sure.
- Anonymous from Loveland, Posted: 05/22/2016
The condo was clean and well-equipped. Location was wonderful, nice pool and beach. We were all comfortable and enjoyed it very much!
- Pascal G. from trois-rivieres, Posted: 05/20/2016
Superb. A1 on all the line
- Gresha W. from Charlotte, Posted: 04/06/2016
Great location, Spacious, Clean. I loved it!!
- Stephen J. from Utica, Posted: 03/28/2016
We were dealt with most professionally from start to finish for our three-month stay. The unit was beautifully maintained, most comfortable, and the ocean front view and morning sunsets were incredible!
- David E. from North Tazewell, Posted: 01/21/2016
The condo was just as pictured, very nice and clean! The location is great and complex was wonderful. We met some very nice people and cannot wait to return!
- Anonymous from Spartanburg, Posted: 10/06/2015
This was our first time using luxury beach rentals we loved our condo at carolina dunes and hope to use them on our next vacation everything was just what we expected very friendly and made sure everything was working fine
- Irene K. from Elgin, Posted: 09/14/2015
We stayed for a week in September. Condo was clean, modern and well supplied with towels and kitchenware. I loved that there was a washer and dryer in the unit. Pool was a good size with clear clean water. Balcony looks out over the Atlantic, so scenic. Staff were very friendly and helpful. We would definitely return if we visit the area again.
- Richard B. from Effingham, Posted: 09/07/2015
Two couples stayed at this condo and we enjoyed our stay! The beach was just steps away and the pool area was clean. I loved sitting on the balcony drinking my morning coffee while watching the waves hit the beach. We had two minor issues, one with parking that was resolved quickly with a call and the coffee maker leaked out overnight after getting it ready the night before. New coffee maker would solve the problem! Looking forward to coming back next year.
- Anonymous from mount pleasant, Posted: 07/16/2015
We were very satisfied with this condo. It was very clean and well maintained. Would definately stay at this property again.
- Wendy D. from Jackson, Posted: 07/06/2015
Our family can't say enough good things about this condo experience in Myrtle Beach! We came down for a Cal Ripken baseball tournament for our son, and appreciate all the amentities in condo #304. The washer/dryer, view, pool,a living area you can relax in,and comfortable beds for everyone was a must! The other families on our team were green with envy when they learned of our accomodations. They even began to spend more time at our pool rather than theirs across the street! The place was clean and comfortable. We did not want for anything. Loved the private parking space under the building and the ease of check in (no standing in line in a lobby). We would stay here again! You won't regret it!
- Anonymous from TIVERTON, Posted: 05/20/2015
My stay was very good. Condo was clean & a perfect spot on the beach to enjoy some nice quiet time. Staff was very helpful and professional
- Anonymous from Dartmouth, Posted: 03/30/2015
No Surprises. Property Manager was very quick to respond to inquiries.
- Landers G. from Greer, Posted: 03/02/2015
My vacation was perfect, everything was set up perfectly, the location was great and roomy and everything was extra clean. I am going to stay here every time I come to Myrtle Beach, to the owner you are a blessing and thanks
- David E. from North Tazewell, Posted: 02/04/2015
We had a wonderful time on our short vacation in late January. The condos here are very big with huge kitchens and amazing ocean views! This condo was already booked for our return trip this summer but we looked at several other condos and they were all just as nice. We can't wait for our return trip this summer!
- Anonymous from Charlottesville, Posted: 12/04/2014
We enjoyed our stay at Carolina Dunes a great deal. Our favorite part was the wonderful view. Staff were very helpful and professional.
- David E. from North Tazewell, Posted: 09/24/2014
Could not have asked for more! Highly recommend!
- Anonymous from Germantown, Posted: 09/15/2014
Overall we loved our stay at Carolina Dunes #304. What more could you ask for than being right on the beach? The condo itself was very clean and had everything we needed. Loved the master bedroom with all the windows overlooking the ocean. Checking in was great too- we never had to contact the mgmt company- everything was ready to go and waiting for us. Checking out was easy too, just followed the instructions given and all was well.
- Anonymous , Posted: 07/14/2014
The condo was clean and as described. The kitchen was updated and modern. The furniture was very comfortable and flat screen TVs appeared new. The Wi-Fi worked well. We had one issue and the rental company was attentive. The parking was very convenient, using the "owner space" underneath. My only negative comment would be the bathroom celing height is pretty low and the showers are small. The pool is nice and well kept and there was an abundance of beach chairs, skim boards, etc to use in the room. All in all a good rental experience
- Brenda H. from Swift Current, Posted: 07/01/2014
This condo was perfect for our annual family trip to Myrtle. The condo was clean and very nicely updated. The views from the master bedroom and living room are incredible! The management company was very helpful and recommended some great places for us to visit! We can't wait to come back!
- Anonymous from Auburn, Posted: 05/27/2014
The location was perfect. Right on the beach. We would definitely stay here again. We arrived late and were disappointed to find that there was not a bar of soap in the place, it would have been helpful to know this in order to prepare in advance. We had one minor problem and maintenance was there within 10 minutes after talking to Lisa. Lisa also brought our phone charger to the breakfast place we were dining at after we had already checked out, which I consider great customer service. I would schedule our next visit the first week of May as Biker"s weeks are the two weeks before Memorial day and the motorcycles get a little noisy. Still a great time.
- David E. from North Tazewell, Posted: 04/17/2014
This condo has very nice upgrades and is huge! The condo has wonderful ocean views and right on the beach. Location was perfect as it was near all the attractions. The kids loved all the amenities and pool area. We will be back next year and would recommend this condo for travelers to Myrtle Beach!